At the University of California, Irvine, providing equal opportunities for students with disabilities is a campus-wide responsibility and commitment. Disabilities include, but are not limited to, orthopedic, visual, hearing, learning, chronic health and psychological disabilities. UCI demonstrates its core values of individual growth and development and civility and diversity by recognizing students with disabilities as an important part of its student body.
Our mission is to empower students to reach their potential in every aspect of their lives by moving beyond success to significance through education, service, and support.
*If you have experienced an injury and/or surgery that has impeded your ability to get to class, please contact Christian at 949-824-7494 immediatly after submiting the online form*
- FACULTY NOTIFICATION LETTERS:
- Request Faculty Notification Letters for Winter 2014!
- CONVERSION/ALTERNATE MEDIA (CAM):
- All CAM Requests must be completed and turned in to DSC two weeks prior to the start of the quarter/session to initate conversion process.
Exclusive DSC Interview with Dr. Temple Grandin (Disability Awarness Week 2012)
- Submit Exam Information
- Faculty/TA Teaching Tips
- Service & Comfort/Assistance Animals in Higher Education